Photo via: chickensintheroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- These 8 homemade Palm Oil Soap Recipes will make a great hard bar with a creamy lather that will last longer. Palm oil can be used in place of tallow.
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- How to make Handmade Soap – a four-part easy to follow series that will show you how to make all natural soap using essential oils, natural color, and moisturizing oils
- This was such an awesome collection of DIY laundry detergent recipes, and there is something for everyone! It includes recipes for powder, liquid, and pods! Borax and Borax-free too! Thanks for sharing! via @simplynaturalma
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- Home made powdered laundry soap for HE and top loading washers. Easy to make. Easy on the wallet.
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!
- From recipes to home decor to seasonal crafts, this list of 50+ Mason Jar Projects has something for everyone!
- Homemade Peppermint Soap – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own peppermint soap! This makes a great handmade gift idea for Christmas!
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.