Photo via: wikihow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Essential (Infused) Oils – final steps of straining the oil with cheesecloth and transferring to a dark colored bottle are missing from directions.
- Agreeable Gray paint in the dining room, amazing what some paint can do to brighten up a dark room!
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- How to Make Homemade Candles in 5 Easy Steps! Perfect for Christmas and Valentines Day!
- Recycled glass jar crafts – Debbiedoos. USed jar, two coats of paint, layer of dark wax, some light sanding and stenciled designs
- MODERN, LARGE macrame plant hanger. For a really big pot – diameter 20-25 cm (7,9 – 9,8) Total length: 130 cm (51,2) (Please note – plant and pot not included in the offer). 100% handmade We ship WORLDWIDE! Shipping to Europe normally takes 5-8 working days, to US, Canada – 7-15 working days. Thank you for visiting MOX macrame. To see other my plant hanger click here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOXmacrame?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=18990181
- How to dry herbs. If your harvest of fresh herbs is overflowing try this easy method of saving some of that summer goodness for the dark months of winter.
- How to: White Cherry Blossom Tree Painting (steps) – CraftsbyAmanda.com. Great photos and step by step instructions.
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Learn How to Felt Knitting by Hand in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Build a Window Box Planter in 5 Steps
- How to make Paint Scrape Art – fun and simple DIY art project idea