Photo via: bestfriendsforfrosting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Flower Petal Confetti Facial Masks | Mary Makes Good naturalbeauty facial diybeauty
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is a fun STEM project.
- Easy DIY Confetti Tray | Add a touch of fun, a splash of color, and sparkle to your home with this Easy DIY Confetti Tray craft idea.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Add a little bit of whimsical magic to your playroom decor by making an indoor fairy door! All you really need for this DIY project is craft sticks, pebbles and glue.
- Cinnamon Fall Wreath Tutorial: This clever craft uses cinnamon sticks to add dimension, flair, and a punchy fall smell to your home.
- Lolly Stick Values | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Use colourful bundles of lolly sticks to help children learn about the concept of number values with this fun yet easy-to-create game. Each bundle of lolly sticks represents a number value (tens) and children need to select the right number of bundles to match the number on each card
- Blowing Glitter Photoshop Overlays: Confetti Photo by ElyseBear
- Confetti Cannon Blasters
- /// Mini Shadow Box Fridge Magnets. So easy and cheap! Think ikea containers, photo of vacay at the beach, and some sand and shells you brought home. Or a photo from your childs birthday party plus scraps of paper, confetti, etc from the day. So many possibilities!