Photo via: traciclausen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FIBER FEATHER DREAMCATCHER – A Fun Boho DIY Everyone Can Make! Learn how to craft this easy project with Studio Knit. via @StudioKnit
- DIY Dry Shampoo – an EASY tutorial to show you how to make dry shampoo for blondes or brunettes! This is much cheaper than buying dry shampoo at the store!
- Easy DIY Citronella Candle Tutorial – How to make Citronella candles – Recipe and instructions for making citronella candles in mason jars or tea cups.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- A cute and easy way to decorate mini wooden clipboards! Would be great idea for…
- How to make Handmade Soap – a four-part easy to follow series that will show you how to make all natural soap using essential oils, natural color, and moisturizing oils
- Homemade Peppermint Soap – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own peppermint soap! This makes a great handmade gift idea for Christmas!
- Easy Recipes For Kids to Make at Home – Cool Recipe Ideas for Teens and Tweens. How to Make a Wendys Frosty With only 3 Ingredients
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- These creative tidying solutions are sure to inspire your spring cleaning. With jars, bins, crates, and even clipboards creating this Craft Room Gallery Wall Organization, you’re sure to love how it doubles as storage and style.