Photo via: mapleleafmommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- How to make your own rustic DIY wood cake stand in just 5 minutes.
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- The best crafts are both functional and adorable, and these fit the bill! Check out this tutorial on how to make fabric flip flops for under $5!
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- How to make a budget-friendly bench in under an hour
- How to Make Homemade Candles in 5 Easy Steps! Perfect for Christmas and Valentines Day!
- This dish soap silly putty is so EASY! You can whip up a batch in less than 5 minutes using two simple ingredients you likely have in your kitchen already.
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder — make this in just 5 minutes with a few supplies!
- See just how quick and easy this DRY BRUSH paint technique can transform a piece. You can paint an entire piece in a matter of minutes!
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.