Photo via: cupcakesandcutlery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Check out this Easy Peasy (and thrifty)! Pool Noodle Wreath Form. Much less expensive than a craft store form and easy to make! Perfect for crafting holiday wreaths.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- DIY Dry Shampoo – an EASY tutorial to show you how to make dry shampoo for blondes or brunettes! This is much cheaper than buying dry shampoo at the store!
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Use an MDF breadboard to make this unique DIY chalk board. Perfect for writing messages for Thanksgiving and other holidays – or even every day! via @modpodgerocks
- Easy DIY idea to make a jewelry dish to hold all your jewelry. This is the perfect way to hold your rings when youre washing dishes. Its also a great gift idea!