Photo via: lostandfounddecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Love pallet signs but have no pallet? Now you can make a rustic wood pallet sign without one! Easy farmhouse decor idea.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.