Photo via: containerwatergardens.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]