Photo via: craftymorning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20+ wind chime crafts kids can make- these are BEAUTIFUL! I want to make them all
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- Technique: How to Age Galvanized Metal! Such a great method for antiquing new metal to make it look old!
- Home made powdered laundry soap for HE and top loading washers. Easy to make. Easy on the wallet.
- Do you love the distressed look on your painted furniture? Let me show you how easy it is to give painted metal a distressed look you will love! – www.michellejdesigns.com
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Beautiful, but the grill part makes me a little nervous with the wood. I think the concrete or metal countertop part probably makes this ok.
- How to Age Galvanized Metal – quickly discolor galvanized metal using vinegar, salt and peroxide – via Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Galvanized Planters
- This is very cool! Personalize your water bottle with salt water etching – an easy DIY technique that allows you to etch metal with basic household supplies. Tips4Trips
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- How to Make Fantastic DIY Watercolor Coffee Mug – You Will Be Amazed To See What You Can Achieve With A Plain Coffee Cup And Some Nail Polish! – She Turned A Plain Mug, Nail Polish And A Toothpick Into Something Amazing!
- How to Make a DIY Rustic COASTAL Blanket Ladder with Driftwood