Photo via: pagingfunmums.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Homemade Peppermint Soap – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own peppermint soap! This makes a great handmade gift idea for Christmas!
- diy kids craft to make jewelry for mothers day. Handmade mothers day gift idea.
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Got empty toothpaste tubes? Check out this upcycled craft for kids! We used Toms of Maine Silly Strawberry to make a colorful Toothbrush Holder! It is easy and fun to make. ad
- How to Make DIY Sidewalk Chalk Kids Will Love, Homemade Sidewalk Chalk Paint, Perfect Summer Activities for Kids, Makes a great Gift Idea, Pre-teen Craft
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- How to Plant a Pollinator-Friendly Garden – Bees Matter To Everyone – How You And Your Kids Can Help Honey Bees Thrive | Gardening | Gardening with Kids | Flowers | Sponsored
- Make a fountain from a pot. So easy! gardening
- How to make paint scrape art notecards. Fun and simple DIY art project idea for kids.
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- How to make a cool articulated hand craft, with bendable joints, to helps kids understand how tendons work to connect the muscles in the forearm to the tiny bones in the fingers and thumb. Biology | Anatomy | STEM | Fun science for kids