Photo via: lovelygreens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Stone Gold-Dipped Vase. See how easy it is to transform a glass vase into beautiful, modern gold-dipped home decor with HomeRight. Sponsored.
- This tutorial for brick word art is super simple and is a great way to add beauty and whimsy to the garden. Use as a stepping stone or pretty accent piece.
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Mosaic Stepping Stone
- DIY CONCRETE:: Stepping Stone Fossil
- How to make a macrame hanging planter – Likely By Sea
- Sea glass chimes. http://www.completely-coastal.com/2011/08/making-wind-chimes-with-shells-beach.html
- Turtle canvas made by Kristina Gavigan- painted canvas with real sand added then turtle made out of glittered shell and sea glass pieces
- How to make a copper dipped glass planter- looks really pretty paired with the green of the plant!
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- How to make glitter glass magnets
- How To Make Beach Themed Clay Wine Glass Charms Our Crafty Mom 11