Photo via: homemadebycarmona.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easily build a fun tic tac toe game to sit on the ottoman or side table. Free plans
- How to make a vertical garden | hanging succulent frame | modern decor | succulents and gardening
- How to make a modern house number sign from square dowels. www.littlehouseoffour.com:
- Checker Board Side Table in 7 easy steps. This would be great for a game room!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- This is an easy tutorial on How to Make an a beautiful Antipasto Board Table Runner. Impress your friends and guests with this beautiful display of your favorite Antipasto foods as it runs down the center of your table on your homemade board. ad
- DIY home decor – diy mid century side table
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- DIY Stone Gold-Dipped Vase. See how easy it is to transform a glass vase into beautiful, modern gold-dipped home decor with HomeRight. Sponsored.
- Make this DIY modern pegboard for your home office. Use basic power tools to create a shelving system to display your favorite art, trinkets and tools.
- DIY Magnetic Chalkboard Calendar Tutorial at the36thavenue.com Easy to make and perfect for the side of the fridge!