Photo via: likelybysea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Flower Window Box DIY How to make and hang window flower box. How to buid a window planter. Hanging basket DIY. Gardening tips and tricks.
- How to make a sea glass stepping stone
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com | from How to Make a Concrete Planter
- How to make a copper dipped glass planter- looks really pretty paired with the green of the plant!
- How to make a wine bottle hummingbird feeder. Theyre beautiful hanging outdoors on your home or in the landscape and they take only a few minutes to create! See the full article @ http://www.containerwatergardens.net/make-wine-bottle-hummingbird-feeder
- How to make a vertical garden | hanging succulent frame | modern decor | succulents and gardening
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- Gallery.ru / Фото 80 – Cross Stitch By the Sea – irislena
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Secret mermaid castles, sensory water beads, under the sea snacks and more! There are many perks to being a mermaid – Mommy Scene