www.rowhousenest.com” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: rowhousenest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- DIY throw pillow upcycled from outgrown baby clothing. This beautiful and bright home decor idea would make a lovely keepsake or gift. Click through for the full tutorial and pattern.
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- DIY Stenciled God Bless America Drop Cloth pillow cover. How to make a drop cloth pillow cover with stenciled American flag.
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- How to make a wine bottle hummingbird feeder. Theyre beautiful hanging outdoors on your home or in the landscape and they take only a few minutes to create! See the full article @ http://www.containerwatergardens.net/make-wine-bottle-hummingbird-feeder
- Marble and Gold DIY Coasters – these are so easy to make! Check out the full tutorial on www.swoonworthy.co.uk
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.