Photo via: polkadotchair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs are the perfect way to relax, unwind and think about your next trip to Walt Disney World. Enjoy a spa day at home!
- Learn how to make these Easy Mickey Mouse Washer Necklaces. They are perfect to show your DisneySide or wear on your next Disney vacation.
- Retro Travel Bag Sewing Pattern by Melissa Mortenson; makes a cute weekend bag and can be made with leather straps or sewn purse handles. Would be a cute DIY summer travel bag.
- Freies Nähen Muster für eine Mickey Mouse inspiriert Ohr- Fall / Münzengeldbeutel. Dies würde so nett sein, um vor meinem nächsten Disney Urlaub zu machen!
- How to Make a Disney Countdown Calendar, Disney Trip, DIsney Vacation Countdown, Disney Ideas
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag – free crochet pattern on Mooglyblog.com! *** crafts valentines day gift idea crochet free pattern kids treats treat bags valentines crafts cross stitch gifts diy
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!