Photo via: pinterestwithdenise.weebly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- Looking for some inspiration for furniture repurposes that look incredible and are super budget friendly? Then this post is for you! Hi! This post is written by Melissa so if you have been around awhile you are used to seeing posts from my husband Rob. We do this flipping gig together, but I tend to gravitate a
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- am liking this idea…seven picket fence board pieces, approximately 13 inches long, staggered up, then down, with the center board literally in the center so far as height is concerned, and a shelf running across the bottom…on the shelf, a mason jar vase…each board different color…brown, blue, green, brown, green, blue, brown…I think we have a winning idea…will take a pic when I am done…
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have