Photo via: wherethesmileshavebeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Layering Chalk Paint®️️ has never been easier! How To Layer Chalk Paint®️️ on Furniture. BEST Painting Furniture Tutorial! | Thirty Eighth Street
- From outdated to updated wooden doorbell cover! Create an art deco vinyl monogram with /Cricut/ Explore Air machine. Perfect to personalize many home decor items. cricutmade ad
- Finally my command center is complete. Cut all the vinyl with my cricut. Enough space to organize everything!
- Craft-e-Corner Blog * Celebrate Your Creativity: Applying Vinyl to a Curved Surface – Garden Flower Pot for Mothers Day
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!
- A mini layer cake with buttercream roses make the perfect Mother´s Day gift…
- Recycled glass jar crafts – Debbiedoos. USed jar, two coats of paint, layer of dark wax, some light sanding and stenciled designs
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- 5 fun Camper Bumper Sticker ideas – made using your Silhouette and vinyl!
- the best mothers day present idea– trace your daughters handwriting into a fun vinyl sign
- Got vinyl scraps? Dont lose them, USE THEM! Im never throwing away another scrap of vinyl! reduce reuse recycle Squeezing every last project out of my vinyl!
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.