Photo via: freecycleusa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Plant Potatoes for Spring Simple Gardening! One of my favorite things to grow!
- Plant grass seeds with potting mix in a flat container and in just a couple of weeks you’ll have a grass bed worthy of Simba himself! Grow a couple in rotation so you can swap them over when one wears out.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Hydroponics for kids is a great way to involve them in how their food grows. This simple two liter bottle hydroponic experiment can be done in a weekend.
- The Ultimate Rhubarb Guide – Grow Harvest Cook Preserve at An Oregon Cottage
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Grape vines are some of the easiest, most rewarding plants that you can grow! Perfect for beginner gardeners!
- Let your indoor jungalow grow!
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- Learn how to make a DIY 4th of July wreath in 15 m…
- Whether you have a big kitchen or a small one making use of every inch of space in your kitchen is necessary. If you happen to have a tiny kitchen, then how to make it more tidy and more organized is a challenge you must be facing every day. When you have an organized kitchen, […]
- How to Build a Window Box Planter in 5 Steps