Photo via: placeofmytaste.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Beadboard Frame Collage Tutorial – a fun way to display a group of photos! Easy farmhouse decor.
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Learn how to decorate a vase with tissue paper and Mod Podge. Such an easy way to update a plain glass piece, and makes a great gift! via @modpodgerocks
- The Easiest way to Learn How to freeze peaches without Sugar for smoothies, for cobblers, for pies or any dessert and baking needs throughout the year. Including Tips for removing the skin/ blanching peaches. An Easy way to preserve your peaches for that
- Turn an old tire into a DIY dog bed: Its quick and easy to do, and a great way to recycle an old tire! All you need is spray paint and a round bed!
- A great way to celebrate spring! This rustic twig frame is a great afternoon crafts project for the kids and is really cheap. They are twigs, people! Its time for some spring in our homes… www.ehow.com/…
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Create unique calendar wall art with these beautiful calendars. Its an easy way to decorate big, blank walls! | The No Pressure Life
- Employee appreciation ideas – (not originally my idea but) love an easy, inexpensive way to let someone know theyre appreciated.
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da