Photo via: pillarboxblue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 24 Awesome Wall Organization Solutions Call it a command center, drop zone, or whatever you’d like — you can easily turn an wall in your entry or kitchen into a wall organization station to keep your household running smoothly. See 12 awesome ideas below, and another 12 on the previous page. This post contains affiliate …
- Turn a Old Dresser into a Craft Station…these are the BEST Upcycled & Repurposed Ideas!
- Want a handy rolling bar cart for serving drinks to party guests? Follow this upcycling project tutorial to build a Beautiful Upcycled Bar Cart.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- DIY Bathroom Organization Ideas – Mount a magnetic memo board inside a cabinet door to add more storage with magnetic containers via BHG
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- DIY Corner Cabinet Drawers
- Use your adult coloring pages to make this personalized DIY name plaque! Relax and enjoy coloring then turn them into something pretty for your wall. via @modpodgerocks
- Free cat sewing pattern to make a sweet little felt kitty that fits in your childs pocket. Easily sewn by hand, this is an adorable kitty softie!
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- How to turn curbside dresser into a bar
- How to Turn a Tin Can into a Planter – A Glam Gold Sequin Makeover