Photo via: creativegreenliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Beginners Guide to Hand Dyeing Yarn. Learn how to dye beautiful yarn for your knit and crochet projects. FiberArtsy.com
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- An entire months worth of meals! Whole 30 Slow Cooker Recipes you must try! Whole 30 | Crock Pot | Healthy Recipes
- An entire months worth of meals! Whole 30 Slow Cooker Recipes you must try!
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- Technique: How to Age Galvanized Metal! Such a great method for antiquing new metal to make it look old!
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!