Photo via: debbie-debbiedoos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!
- Cute front porch planter made from terra cotta pots
- Transferring on to terra cotta
- Really cool idea for the happy couple: lyrics to their song, last name initial with first names and wedding date. From diykindagirl.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Learn how to sew a bow tie that really ties! A free simple free sewing tutorial on polkadotchair.com
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Easy DIY Planters for Cool Do It Yourself Gardening Idea – Concrete Pots In Hand Shade Are Super Creative Project
- Really easy papercraft rose (Paper rose) It’s not as cool as Kawasaki’s rose or Sato’s rose but it’s at least really easy to make. I made it using the technic of the popular lotus model. I hope you like it! Thanks for following!