Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Dry Hydrangeas, Peonies and other types of flowers!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Why and how to dry your own herbs | Our Heritage of Health
- We love these DIY wedding favors! Use air dry clay to make these rustic love bird wedding favors. This video tutorial will show you how.
- DIY Dry Shampoo – an EASY tutorial to show you how to make dry shampoo for blondes or brunettes! This is much cheaper than buying dry shampoo at the store!
- How to dry herbs. If your harvest of fresh herbs is overflowing try this easy method of saving some of that summer goodness for the dark months of winter.
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- 3 powerful and effective recipes for DIY Face Masks made entirely from kitchen ingredients! Whether your skin is dry, damaged or just in need of some life, these face masks will help nourish your skin using plants from the earth.
- DIY Bathroom Organization Ideas – Mount a magnetic memo board inside a cabinet door to add more storage with magnetic containers via BHG
- See just how quick and easy this DRY BRUSH paint technique can transform a piece. You can paint an entire piece in a matter of minutes!
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- I keep my cats happy and comfortable with this Easy To Make DIY Cat Bed and their favorite Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® wet and dry cat foods ad NutrishCatCrafts @NutrishForPets