Photo via: twoityourself.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Burlap And Vintage Button Jewelry Holder, Crafts to Make and Sell, DIY Ideas to Make and Sell For Kids, Women and Stay at Home Moms
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- DIY: Coffee Filter Roses – great tutorial on how to cut, color & form these beautiful roses. These would be great made into a wreath! A small wreath.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Learn how to make these loopy burlap flowers from burlap ribbon in absolutely no time! The Birch Cottage shares the tutorial on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home.
- How to Make Fantastic DIY Watercolor Coffee Mug – You Will Be Amazed To See What You Can Achieve With A Plain Coffee Cup And Some Nail Polish! – She Turned A Plain Mug, Nail Polish And A Toothpick Into Something Amazing!
- Cricut Explore Air 2- getting started- die cut- machine- cutting- crafts- paper crafts- Cricut- how to use
- An easy tutorial on how to convert a png or jpg file into a Silhouette cut file! It opens up so many design possibilities!
- Easy Sew Burlap Placemats Tutorial – A great DIY idea to add texture to your home decor.
- Whether you choose to display these DIY Burlap Mason Jar Arrangements in your dining room, outdoor patio, or even on the tables at your wedding reception or party—you can bet that they showcase your love of summer-themed decor.