Photo via: connecticutlifestyles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical garden | hanging succulent frame | modern decor | succulents and gardening
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- Want to create a miniature garden with living plants? This guide by expert Janit Calvo has all the information and resources you need to get started. Find out about the best plant choices, and how to plan your garden and accessories for a creative and enchanting mini garden.
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- See these effective vegetable gardening tips for beginners. The secret to productive garden lies in the outset of several activities. The following 10 tips will help you to create a more productive and less maintenance vegetable garden.:
- Flower Wreaths DIY. Thankfully, weve been getting a lot of rain in our area, so our garden has been in full bloom this spring. I decided to take advantage of the lushness to create a flower wreaths — just in time for Mothers Day! kids. easy. crafts. DIY. fun. projects. preschool. happy. brunch. activities. decorations.
- Crochet your own everlasting easy-care garden with mix-and-match cactus and succulent patterns: www.planetjune.com/cacti
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- DIY Tin Can Flowers. Want to make some simple flowers to adorn up cycled garden projects… Like making the little yello watering can into a bird house!
- Im very excited to share a practical and beautiful solution for showcasing all that artwork your kids create! Like so many five-year-olds, my daughter Adelaide is a prolific artist. We ran out of …
- A fun craft for kids to personalize their gardens. Rocks, outdoor glue and paint create these one of a kind garden rock caterpillars.