Photo via: jenuinemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sweater Hat, Glove, & Scarf | Upcycle | Restyle | JenuineMom.com – in case of felting, reuse/upcycle
- Easy, 3 step dog sweater DIY! No sew DIY dog sweater made from a sweatshirt or sweater! 3 easy steps!
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com
- If you could use something to hold your knives, be sure to check out this super easy DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books!
- Wood Pallet Coat Rack mueblesypalets upcycled wood
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Ravelry: Baby Scarf pattern by liesl gibson I made this one for my nephew and niece. Its very easy and cute..thank you for sharing this pattern.
- My Husband and I got our craft on and made this as a baby gift for our friend who loves baseball. The babies name is Wyatt