Photo via: thedomesticwildflower.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap – Your skin will feel amazing after washing with this simple DIY soap. Honey and oats are the perfect combination to combat dry, sensitive skin.
- Find the perfect colors to complete your FourthofJuly DIY projects with Minwax® Water Based WoodStain in Crimson, Pure White, and Navy Blue.
- Summer Water Games just got more exciting! Sponge Soaker Balls are the perfect kids summer DIY. Super simple and guaranteed a great time. via @My Home Based Life
- How to Plant a Pollinator-Friendly Garden – Bees Matter To Everyone – How You And Your Kids Can Help Honey Bees Thrive | Gardening | Gardening with Kids | Flowers | Sponsored
- This skinny chocolate banana bread recipe is Gluten Free, Paleo, and a Simple Fit Forty recipe. Made with greek yogurt, honey, quinoa flour, and antioxidant rich organic cacao powder.
- 4 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 1 1/2 cup water…need together well…add little flour or water to get perfect dough…not too dry not too sticky…roll out, shape…bake at 350 for 20-30 min…let sit for few days, then decorate!!
- How to make a thumbprint strawberry pot | Fun kids gardening activity | Handmade gift idea
- Pineapple Core Shrub | A Domestic Wildflower click to read this clever way of using the core of a pineapple in a sweet tart shrub! Super smart!
- Pineapple Core Shrub Recipe | The Domestic Wildflower click to read how you can take a pineapple core, that would otherwise be wasted, and create a delicious homemade cocktail mixer. Get the recipe here!
- Got empty toothpaste tubes? Check out this upcycled craft for kids! We used Toms of Maine Silly Strawberry to make a colorful Toothbrush Holder! It is easy and fun to make. ad
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.