Photo via: homeroad.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Makeup Organizer. Made from recycled paper towel tubes. Perfect for makeup brushes and lipstick. Video How To.
- Colorful Large Handmade Tin Can Flower Art Wall by HangTinFlowers
- DIY Tin Can Flowers. Want to make some simple flowers to adorn up cycled garden projects… Like making the little yello watering can into a bird house!
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- How to Turn a Tin Can into a Planter – A Glam Gold Sequin Makeover
- Tin Can Flowers
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- We built this lovely custom desk organizer with some basic wood tools. It comes with the Google Sketchup file you can adjust to fit your own needs
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- Love pallet signs but have no pallet? Now you can make a rustic wood pallet sign without one! Easy farmhouse decor idea.
- An old piece of corrugated tin painted to look like an American flag.
- Simple Cross Stitch Planter with pattern. An old tin repurposed with aida fabric and a few stitches