Photo via: iseeidoimake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Chest Rub Recipe using Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Lemon
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Now that youve taken away the tablets and screen, your kids are
- This Lavender Embroidery Hoop Wreath is simple to create & is a beautiful way to celebrate spring & summer in your home year after year. | Embroidery Hoop Wreaths | Summer Wreath | Spring Wreath | Lavender Wreath | Boxwood Wreath | Easy Wreath | Quick Wreath | Simple Wreath | Farmhouse Wreath | Elegant Wreath | Farmhouse style wreath | DIY wreath | homemade wreath | Farmhouse decor | DIY Farmhouse Decor |
- Make A Coconut Lavender Ingrown Hair Treatment | Easy And Fun Summer Crafts | DIY Projects
- Calming Lavender Vinegar Hair Rinse – With this calming lavender vinegar hair rinse you get the calming benefits for your mood and your hair!
- Herbal Oat Milk Bath | A soothing oat milk concentrate infused with chamomile, lavender, and calendula.
- 11 Lavender Gifts: Lavender Gift Ideas – Dandelion Patina
- Add some lavender to your yard — its practically indestructible, genuinely deer-resistant, and comes in beautiful hues. Gardening
- Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender essential oil can be.
- How to make a super simple lavender bath salts recipe
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have