Photo via: thebewitchinkitchen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Market/cow versatile stencil. One stencil can be used many times over and over to create one-of-a-kind home decor items. Great for gifts and more! Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.
- 3 Super Simple DIY Bat Halloween Decorations to throw the ultimate “bat” Halloween party! You were all warned about my Halloween obsession And so it continues! I am SO excited to share this post because it was an absolute blast to put together. Plus, it’s a little different than my typical post which includes a single…
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- Make over thrift store finds into these pretty jewelry trays! http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2014/08/creating-jewelry-storage-trays-upcycled-thrift-store-finds.html crafts DIY
- Check out this post on my blog The Smart Mom’s Guide to Essential Oils EssentialOils http://www.lynchburgtnmama.com/smart-moms-guide-essential-oils-essentialoils/?utm_campaign=crowdfire&utm_content=crowdfire&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- The Coolest Bird Feeders for Kids to Make! Great arts and crafts idea plus they can do some bird watching!
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- Need a quick and easy gift idea to make. These quick to knit fingerless gloves would make a great gift. They can be knitted in just one evening.
- This blog is amazing! I wish I found about how to make my own lip balm sooner. Its so cheap and easy to make at home using simple ingredients!
- DIY Room Decor Ideas in Black and White – Creative Home Decor and Room Accessories – Cheap and Easy Projects and Crafts for Wall Art, Bedding, Pillows, Rugs and Lighting – Fun Ideas and Projects for Teens, Apartments, Adutls and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-decor-black-white