Photo via: stampington.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When It Rains Canvas | Free Tutorial from The Studio
- Live with Grace and Authenticity Canvas | Free Mixed-Media Project Tutorial from The Studio
- Written in Wood by Christen Hammons | Free Project from The Studio
- Halloween Tags | Free Project from The Studio
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Set Your Goals: 3 Tips To Propel You Into Action With A Clear Quartz Crystal From the Holistic Fashionista blog – good stuff to live the Pura Vida Stylista Life!
- How-to vamp up a dull chest of drawers with copper handles, making it look seriously kick-ass by Interior Stylist Maxine Brady from WeLoveHomeBlog
- A standard bakers tray becomes a vibrant decorative piece with this easy how-to from decorating editor Rebecca Robertson.
- Hypertufa pots made of plastic storage containers. Before the concrete sets, poke a drainage hole. Hypertufa How-To: http://www.bhg.com/gardening/container/plans-ideas/make-a-hypertufa-trough/ More
- How to vectorize watercolor doodles in Illustrator | Hello Brio Studio
- Stenciled Feature Wall | Indian Paisley Damask by Royal Design Studio | Project by Classic Casual Home