Photo via: techeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Harry Potter Ring – Glasses Ring, Lighting Scar – Sterling Silver Wire Wrap Ring, Adjustable – Cool, Funny, Geeky Gift for Friend
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- /// Mini Shadow Box Fridge Magnets. So easy and cheap! Think ikea containers, photo of vacay at the beach, and some sand and shells you brought home. Or a photo from your childs birthday party plus scraps of paper, confetti, etc from the day. So many possibilities!
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Here Are 10 Gorgeous Designer Tricks for Your Doll…
- Kids learning to wash dishes is a lifelong skill that will serve them well, but a pain to teach are a parent or mom. Here are some tips to make it easier!
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.
- It is truly amazing some of things that you can make out of leather. Here are 60 leather craft ideas that will keep you crafting for a long time.
- Bring a little of that beach feeling into your home by making some rustic looking beach signs! Ideal for bathroom decor or any part of your home that boasts that beautiful coastal decor look!
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- DIY Denim Yarn Tutorial from Crochetbug.Make DIY Denim Yarn out of old jeans that have seen better days. Think Crafts! has a DIY denim yarn scarf tutorial here. Here’s a crochet denim yarn tote from My Recycled Bags here. Another example of using…