Photo via: naturalbeautyworkshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- How to make a super simple lavender bath salts recipe
- How to make Essential (Infused) Oils – final steps of straining the oil with cheesecloth and transferring to a dark colored bottle are missing from directions.
- How to Make DIY Milk Glass | DIY home decor | DIY milk glass tutorial | decorating your home with milk glass | homemade milk glass tutorial | decorating your home spring | spring home decor || Glitter, Inc.
- Awaken your senses with this revitalizing aromatic blend by Nature’s Truth. Emits a scent that is altogether sweet, herbal, and minty. Purifying and clarifying for the mind and body. An excellent oil for humidifiers and diffusers.
- Make A Coconut Lavender Ingrown Hair Treatment | Easy And Fun Summer Crafts | DIY Projects
- Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap – Your skin will feel amazing after washing with this simple DIY soap. Honey and oats are the perfect combination to combat dry, sensitive skin.
- Making a wood look vintage with milk paint. DIY wooden horse painted with milk paint.
- This was a hit for Mothers Day last year: Local Basil Infused Honey – In The Next 30 Days
- Bath salts are a fabulous gift idea and making them yourself couldnt be easier. It just takes a few simple ingredients and some pretty jars. Youll have some handmade gifts with just a few minutes work.
- Calming Lavender Vinegar Hair Rinse – With this calming lavender vinegar hair rinse you get the calming benefits for your mood and your hair!
- Save this recipe to make Winter Vegetable + Oat Soup.