Photo via: familyeducation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- DIY Eye Mask
- Prepare your child for back to school with this simple pencil and art supplies cup. This craft will come together quick and easy with basic supplies!
- Cute sheep mask craft activity for kids, that can be used for roleplay afterwards. For celebrating Chinese Year of the Sheep, Spring, Easter, Christmas or simple farmyard play – Danya Banya
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- Easy DIY Confetti Tray | Add a touch of fun, a splash of color, and sparkle to your home with this Easy DIY Confetti Tray craft idea.
- Refresh your spring wardrobe with this craft idea from Jo-Ann for a DIY Tie Dye Scarf. Try this homemade activity for yourself to learn three new ways to tie dye.
- Citrus Lane l Get a surprise box of toys, books, and other goodies for your child every month! Fun gift idea!
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.