Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- How to Make Pretty Labels in Microsoft Word | JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com
- A Heart Shaped Gallery Wall using cheap frames from walmart. Quick and easy transformation- great statement for a cheap price!
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag – free crochet pattern on Mooglyblog.com! *** crafts valentines day gift idea crochet free pattern kids treats treat bags valentines crafts cross stitch gifts diy
- HEART SUNCATCHER MOSAICS for kids look gorgeous! Window art thats pretty, colourful and easily adaptable for kids of all ages. Fun for Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Summer.
- An easy tutorial on making labels in Microsoft Word. Perfect for making labels for my kitchen pantry containers.
- How to Make Homemade Candles in 5 Easy Steps! Perfect for Christmas and Valentines Day!
- Looking for an opportunity to share Gods Word and encourage Christian growth? These FREE scripture valentines printables are a perfect fit. Simply print, cut, and tape on the candy and youre done! Perfect for busy families!
- Footprint Keepsake for Valentines Day – this is an easy salt dough footprint keepsake that will delight family! Easy and fun to make.
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.