Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- Why and how to dry your own herbs | Our Heritage of Health
- How to Propagate Herbs from Cuttings at home
- How to dry herbs. If your harvest of fresh herbs is overflowing try this easy method of saving some of that summer goodness for the dark months of winter.
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- A list of natural ingredients including flowers, herbs, plants, and minerals, that you can use to tint your handmade soap to any colour of the rainbow!
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- Free Printable Herb Collection This FIVE Piece Herb Collection is just waiting to hang on your wall!
- Make Your Own Colorful Indoor Herb Garden
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- DIY Sweater Hat, Glove, & Scarf | Upcycle | Restyle | JenuineMom.com – in case of felting, reuse/upcycle
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage