Photo via: livefreecreative.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- Noodle Bead Bracelet with Sliding Knot Tutorial | rickabamboo.com | jewelry diy handmade
- Giant Gold Triangle Necklace – Oh My Clumsy Heart | Minimal Handmade Jewellery
- clay jewelry – diy handmade crafts
- All Things Support the Christian Worldview – FREE live webinars with Dr. Craig Biehl – Pilgrims Rock
- Live with Grace and Authenticity Canvas | Free Mixed-Media Project Tutorial from The Studio
- 54 Dollar Store Crafts For The Homestead | Creative and Inexpensive Handmade Crafts.
- Free fun facts printable survey about dad from the kids for Fathers Day | Printable at The Girl Creative
- DIY Beaded Tassel Necklace
- TWO MINUTE BEAD AND TASSEL BRACELETS – Mad in Crafts
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach