Photo via: stampingupnorthwithlaurie.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- three heavy, open restaurant-style shelves holding a variety of plates and bowls, with straw baskets and a green plant on top, hung in a bright kitchen with white cabinets for the must-have, money-saving kitchen upgrades gallery
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- book/map art how to/DIY or craft idea – paper bunting made from book pages/maps/dictionary or catalogue pages/Christmas wrapping paper … can glue fold over the cord or stitch on machine
- Sun needlepoint cushion idea … on different background, maybe navy or another blue?
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Gender neutral nursery feature wall… Sherwin Williams.. Grey is Grey Screen, White is Pure white and mint is Green Trance
- Spice Cabinet Organization from A Bowl Full of Lemons Our spices are organized on lazy susans too! This area is pretty self explanatory. The cooking spices are on the bottom and the baking stuff is on the top!
- Brighten up a white mug using tissue paper and dishwasher-safe Mod Podge
- Kandinsky Art idea for Mothers Day Activity. Great for Casual Work too. Put a colorful paper bouquet on a card.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.