Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- DIY Apothecary Jars
- Simple messy sensory play with Halloween quick sand for toddlers!
- 4 big granny squares that you assemble together, 4 strings to put at the top corners to attach them on the shoulders and you will be the prettiest witch of this coming Halloween!!!
- DIY Tarantula puppet craft. kids craft to make a spider for school projects or for Halloween decoration.
- Unicorn Costume DIY Tutorial :: Such a cute handmade Halloween costumes idea for kids!
- Halloween Tags | Free Project from The Studio
- DIY Halloween Poison Bottles http://www.the36thavenue.com/2012/09/diy-halloween-poison-bottles.html
- cheap easy Homemade halloween decoration chandelier hanging ghosts
- 37 Cheap And Easy Sweatsuit Halloween Costumes