Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sprout Robot – This is so AWESOME!! You put in your zip code, and it tells you what plants you should be planting now. You can even look ahead a few months to plan out your garden!
- DIY Sweater Hat, Glove, & Scarf | Upcycle | Restyle | JenuineMom.com – in case of felting, reuse/upcycle
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- Free cat sewing pattern to make a sweet little felt kitty that fits in your childs pocket. Easily sewn by hand, this is an adorable kitty softie!
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- Your bathroom should be just as pretty as all the other rooms in your house, and these easy DIY projects could help make that happen.
- DIY Stained clothespins. Im going to try this on a bunch of empty wooden spools of thread. That should be lots of stacking fun for the kiddos!
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.