Photo via: studiotrinajst.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- grey couch with cool pillows. could also add some accent color pillows.
- DIY cloud bookshelf ledges. So easy to make! Love these for a kids bedroom or nursery!! Lauren B Montana
- This Easter Grapevine Door Swag is easy to make and welcomes guests with a burst of spring in pretty pastel shades of bunnies, eggs, flowers and butterflies.
- Gender neutral nursery feature wall… Sherwin Williams.. Grey is Grey Screen, White is Pure white and mint is Green Trance
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil custom throw pillows using the Otomi Roosters Accent Pillow Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/otomi-roosters-stenciling-paint-a-pillow-kit.html
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- DIY Number Pillows | studiodiy.com
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Bring Spring Indoors, Spring, Spring Decorating, Spring decor, spring pillows, spring
- Add a bright and colorful touch to your living room decoration with these lovely DIY Easy Red and White Christmas Pillows