Photo via: ikeafamilylivemagazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- grey shades cloud pillows
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Cool Sharpie Crafts Ideas- Cool DIY Ideas with Sharpies for Teens and Tweens – Mugs, Room Decor, Pillows, Shoes and More
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil custom throw pillows using the Otomi Roosters Accent Pillow Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/otomi-roosters-stenciling-paint-a-pillow-kit.html
- Add a bright and colorful touch to your living room decoration with these lovely DIY Easy Red and White Christmas Pillows
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Easy DIY Confetti Tray | Add a touch of fun, a splash of color, and sparkle to your home with this Easy DIY Confetti Tray craft idea.
- Create a beautiful centerpiece with dried flowers and colored sand. This dried flowers centerpiece is an affordable way to add color and beauty to your home, party, or wedding decor!