Photo via: bakeatmidnite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Discovered @teeezcosmetics yesterday at the @natashankpr preview. Cant wait to see the line at @hudsonsbay soon!
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- The materials used once is not necessary can’t be used again, but only the wise people knows this and they get the benefit by using them again by searching the ideas in which they can modify the pallets. They collect the pallets by investing money and the great thing about the pallets is that they don’t need much money; they are available at low rate. Here we are going to present the ideas in which the pallets are easy to reshape and every single idea is inspiring. The guests will get impressed
- Make your own Book Mark!!! What a great party activity!!! perfect for this awesome Bookworm – Book exchange Birthday Party!! See more party ideas and share yours at CatchMyParty.com
- Now here you can see an item which can be used for the decoration as well as for playing. This idea is great for the boys and the color combination is looking graceful. The pallets are attached without reshaping them much, so it is easy to create.
- DIY / Orange Mint Coconut Wax Candle! Its so simple- cant wait to make it and smell it!
- Craft table-$16 Walmart shelves, topped with $25 hollow core door from Lowes. I cant WAIT to do this and have a craft table at last!
- Do you need to clean your nasty window tracks? They can get ugly fast, and no one really likes to clean them. Heres the one simple trick you need to know! via @www.pinterest.com/JenRoskamp
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.