Photo via: huffingtonpost.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Mason jars containers are a mind blowing asset of glass that can be put to great utilize both practically and graphically and in the accompanying article we will experience phenomenal delightful diy artisan jostle creates that should motivate the DIY aficionados in the quest for the surprising, the quest for reusing and up-cycling. Simply take …
- The paleo diet is restrictive but that does not mean you cannot have baked goods. These Paleo baking tips will have you turning out desserts like a pro.
- How to make a wine bottle hummingbird feeder. Theyre beautiful hanging outdoors on your home or in the landscape and they take only a few minutes to create! See the full article @ http://www.containerwatergardens.net/make-wine-bottle-hummingbird-feeder
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- heres an awesome roundup of tons of diy fingerless glove crochet patterns, free list – – (wouldnt these make great gifts for all those awesome women in your life??) Sugar Bee Crafts
- This $2 Shabby Chic American Flag Wreath will look excellent on your door this summer! Its perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
- 20 of My Favorite Free Fonts ~ Font Greenbeans links to a site that downloads the fonts as .exe which could contain a virus (I dont ever download fonts with this extension for this reason). I found it DaFont.com…once there, type the name in the search box
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Conversation Hearts Sugar Scrub from www.thecasualcraftlete.com 2 cups of sugar Some candy hearts 1/4 cup of coconut oil! Excited to try!
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!