Photo via: craft-e-corner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- 38 Ways to Use Up Yarn Scraps + 18 Scrap Yarn Projects
- I will be honest with you…Im pretty proud of myself. 😀 I never thought it would turn out that awesome. Im totally in love. Too …
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Yes people! I finally have a new DIY for you! Im so sorry for such a canyon sized gap between this and the last one. It certainly wasnt intentional but design work very much got in the way. Actua…
- Dont throw away those used K-Cups – turn them into DIY bath bombs!
- Want to entertain your cat but dont want to spend lots on cat toys? Find out how easy it is to make DIY cat toys. My kids were even able to make them. WelcomeHomeKitty AD
- DIY Denim Yarn Tutorial from Crochetbug.Make DIY Denim Yarn out of old jeans that have seen better days. Think Crafts! has a DIY denim yarn scarf tutorial here. Here’s a crochet denim yarn tote from My Recycled Bags here. Another example of using…
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.