Photo via: frugalfamilyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- A Dozen DIY Art Projects to Brighten Up Your Bedroom | Art is one of those things that has the power to completely transform a room — and even more so when its a unique, one-of-a-kind piece you make yourself. Here are a dozen projects that are sure to get your creative juices flowing, and put you on a path to your best bedroom yet.
- A guest bedroom in to a craft room!! Check out these great ideas for a craft room makeover!
- Put your rock collection to good use as knobs for decorative boxes.
- 8 Hacks to Put Your Bobby Pins to Good Use
- Silhouette Boot Camp Lesson 1: File Types to use with your Silhouette CAMEO. Join in for over 20 lessons on the Silhouette Studio software. Perfect for beginners or those who just want to learn to use their machines better!
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- These DIY Mason Storage Jars are super easy and affordable to make! Plus, theyre SO pretty! Perfect for the bathroom or bedroom| Haute & Healthy Living
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂