Photo via: growingajeweledrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- Lovely! Collect a large stone, lots of small jewelry stones in your favorite colors and wire. Build as in photo. via
- Candle Art Transfer DIY. Every time your mom goes to light this candle, shell think of you thanks to the do-it-yourself candle art. You can transform any plain candle into a personalized candle for mom. We added lots of flower, hearts, and Mothers Day phrases to our candles! Crafts. Ideas. For Kids. Easy. Gifts. Activities. Preschool. Poem. Quotes.
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Turn empty soda cans into adorable garden charms! Youve got lots of free craft materials in your recycle bin. See how to make these butterflies, flowers, birds, bees, plant tags, and more with this easy tutorial. sponsored