Photo via: faveprettythings.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- Image Detail for – … be easily made into planters with a few drainage holes in the bottom
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- ***Click on the arrows at the sides of the image to see more images – animal softie patterns sold separately.*** ***For a limited time, if you
- How To Use an Image Transfer to Transform Vintage Furniture | Paint, glaze, wax and one stunning image transfer can improve a flea market find into a one-of-a-kind piece for cheap!
- We built this lovely custom desk organizer with some basic wood tools. It comes with the Google Sketchup file you can adjust to fit your own needs
- маленькая спальня дизайн – Google Search
- wooden spindle angels – Google Search
- concrete mold forms – Google Search
- repurposed items – Google Search
- easy pallet crafts – Google Search