Photo via: thegirlinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- Sparkly DIY Glitter Tissue Paper Easter Eggs. Fun Easter egg craft for kids to make!
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.
- This My Dad Rocks frame is the perfect DIY Father’s Day Gift that dad could proudly display on his desk at work. The items required can all be purchased at your local dollar store so it is the perfect budget friendly gift as well.:
- If I did this with my husbands ties, do you think he would notice? Its been years since hes worn one… NECKTIE SKIRT | Vintage Tie Skirt |
- We hope everyone had a safe and happy easter… now we are looking forward to the orthodox easter! double eggs, double trouble, perfect hair, envious friends and family.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Use plastic Easter eggs to get the oval shape and a sturdy base.
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- Unicorn Macarons Are The Most Lovely And Magical Dessert Ever We all love macarons, and we all love unicorns, right? Well, the universe has come together in A Union of Awesome to create, you got it – Unicorn Macarons!