Photo via: sincerelyjean.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Ditch the picture frame version & stop cluttering your walls. Make this awesome hidden jewelry organizer instead and never waste another moment finding the perfect accessory. Customized for the Ikea Pax Bergsbo door, this jewelry organizer would be perfec
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- We LOVE Friendship Bracelets – they are so wonderful to make and even better to give and therefore area always on the look out for new and wonderful Friendship Bracelet ideas. We have featured craft stick bracelets before – such…
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can mak
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Use an MDF breadboard to make this unique DIY chalk board. Perfect for writing messages for Thanksgiving and other holidays – or even every day! via @modpodgerocks
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- Such a cute, simple and inexpensive idea for the home – polaroid pictures inside a wooden frame.
- Craft Bracelet Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter